Friday 31 January 2014

Foodie Friday: YouGo Chicken!


Happy Friday & Happy Chinese New Year Loves!! 


Today, I am introducing a new series on my blog called "Foodie Friday"! Although, I love anything to do with beauty- I also love me a good meal. What better way to share my love for food! So, every few Fridays I will posting about different food adventures for you guys.


Today's Foodie Friday is a new food court spot called YouGo Chicken.



If you guys know me, I am OBSESSED with Aberdeen Centre's Food Court in Richmond BC (cheap, tasty & you really get a lot of food). Recently, they just had a new addition- YouGo Chicken (Taiwanese food)! I got reeeallyy GIDDY! ^__^


When I think of Taiwanese food, I immediately think of deep fried chicken nuggets- so that is exactly what I ordered. The "popcorn chicken with rice" to be exact.


The popcorn chicken was really juicy & moist with just enough salty, peppery flavour to it. The batter on it was just right as well & it wasn't too oily at all. It was one of the best Taiwanese chicken nuggets I have ever tasted- prefect crunch to it! Mmmm...


Along with the chicken- it also came with Japanese rice sprinkled w/ sesame seeds, sides which included celery and enoki (has slight ginger flavour), tomato eggs (tasted like ketchup- was so delicious), firm tofu pieces with small onion bits. All in a cute little bento box that filled me right up. It was the perfect lunch or even dinner meal!

I am glad I stumbled upon this new food court vendor. Will definitely be trying other menu items in the near future hehe. I hope you guys enjoyed the new "Foodie Friday" series!

Wishing you all good health, fortune, success & happiness in this new year of the horse. Happy Lunar New Year my loves & thank you so much for reading.

Love, Linda


Aberdeen Centre Food Court
4151 Hazelbridge Way, Richmond BC, Canada
YouGo Chicken Unit 3120






No comments:

Post a Comment