Monday 27 January 2014

Manicure Monday: Essie Blanc


Happy Monday Loves! For this week's Mani Monday, I wanted something fresh & clean looking. What better color than white! I love how it looks on my nails- very crisp & mod. I must say ^___^


Essie's Blanc is a snowy white opaque polish. I applied 2 coats to give it that nice smooth full coverage look.


Everyone needs one in their nail polish collection, would be perfect for french manicures as well. Also, it would match any outfit you put on hehe.


Chinese New Years is this Friday (Jan.31st) & it's another fresh new start to a brand new year! I thought this clean & refreshing polish- Essie Blanc would be perfect for the celebration. 

Have you ever tried a white polish before for your mani.'s?

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead & also a very Happy Chinese New Years!

Love, Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment