Monday 31 March 2014

Manicure Monday: Sonia Kashuk Breakfast At Tiffany's


Hello my loves! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Today's Mani Monday is a polish from Sonia Kashuk's Spring 2014 collection, Breakfast At Tiffany's. Let's take a look below!!


First off, if you guys haven't tried Sonia Kashuk's nail polish then you are definitely missing out! Her polishes are AMAZING! The way the formula & brush work together is magic. I have never had any problems with streaking or anything it just glides on so smoothly & effortlessly on my nails. I LOVE SONIA KASHUK NAIL POLISHES. A LOT!


Breakfast At Tiffany's is a minty green-blue pastel shade. I applied 2 coats for that nice & smooth even finish! With this polish, the finish is so shiny- you could even skip your top coat if you wanted to.



This polish definitely gives my nails that fresh, subtle Spring look & is sure to be one of the must have nail polishes for this Spring!

I hope you enjoyed this Mani Monday post. Let me know what are your fave Spring nail polishes! Have a great week darlings!!

Love, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment