Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sonia Kashuk SPRING 2014: Dewy Luxe Lip & Cheek Balm + Take Cover Concealing Stick Review + Nail Polishes!


Happy Spring Loves! Sonia Kashuk has recently launched her Spring 2014 products & I had to pick up a few from her collection! In particular, I got the Dewy Luxe Lip & Cheek Balm and Take Cover Concealing Stick. Also, some gorgeous new Spring polishes as well. Let's check them out below!


The Dewy Luxe Lip & Cheek Balm was $9.99 CAD at my local Target and I got it in the shade "Enchanted" a gorgeous bright pink. 


Packaging is very sleek & simple w/ a matte black bottle & white wording on it. Also, it had a bright pink sticker on it showing you what color was inside the bottle. I love how simple but pretty it looks!


The applicator is in between a hard & soft bristle brush. Very easy to use, I love how the bristles spread out when applying product on the lips & the size of it is perfect for those outer lip corners.


What I like to do is dot about 5 dots (one cheek at a time, just to make sure I can blend it out right away) on each cheek and just blend it out with my fingers. It gives such a nice and natural dewy finish to my cheeks & I just absolutely love how natural the pink is on my cheeks (the color might look like such a bright pink but I promise you when you blend it out it turns into a soft pink). It looks like my cheeks are blushing from within so it makes them look so vibrant & fresh. 

For my lips, the formula feels ultra moisturizing and it makes my lips feel very hydrated. When I drank water, I looked at the rim of my cup and there was little to no transfer of color. After eating & wiping my lips with tissue, it basically left a nice stain on my lips.

Sonia Kashuk's Dewy Luxe Lip & Cheek Balm felt very light weight on both my cheeks and my lips- LOVE!


Next up, we have the Take Cover Concealing Stick. I got it in the shade "dawn" & it was $8.99 CAD.


Again, very simple & pretty packaging.



The concealer comes in a retractable stick.


This concealer is very creamy, super blendable & buildable as well. How I like to use this is massage my ring finger over the concealer & than dab the concealer onto my imperfections and blend out. I find that doing so, melts and warms up the concealer to make it more creamy rather than just applying it directly onto the face.

I find that this concealer works great for covering acne scars, redness & pimples. I don't however think it is great for the under eye area as it is more of a thick consistency it tends to accentuate the lines. Since the formula of this concealer was very creamy, I had no problems with it sticking to my dry patches.


You may or may not know this but I LOVE SONIA KASHUK NAIL POLISHES!! They are truly amazing. The formula always glides on so beautifully & the brush is just perfect when applying the polish to the nails. 

I picked these pretty polishes up for $4.79 CAD each, which I think is awesome for the quality you get. There are 9 fresh Spring shades to choose from & these 3 stood out to me the most. Breakfast At Tiffany's (left) is a mint green-blue shade, Petal Pusher (center) is a muted/dusty pink-purple shade & Pinky Promise (right) is bright hot pink shade. All so gorgeous & very trendy for this Spring!



I hope you enjoyed my review on some of Sonia Kashuk's Spring products! I do recommend all of the products I mentioned above, they are great must haves for this Spring. Especially if you want to look nice & fresh! Have you tried or spotted any of these yet??

Love, Linda


Watch my full review video below. As always, thank you so much for reading & watching! Mmmuah.



No comments:

Post a Comment