Sunday 25 May 2014

Weekend Trench Coat & Antique Sneakers OOTD


Hi Loves! Today's OOTD is a casual/cool weekend outfit!


I absolutely adore these Keds sneakers for it's antique gold design/pattern on it. They are so comfy for running around town on the weekends.


A trench coat is so versatile, you can dress it up or down- in this case it's a casual cool vibe. I paired it with a simple grey t-shirt & kept the jeans on the same color palette as well. For my purse, I wore my Chanel messenger so I can be hands free when picking up some delicious Vietnamese subs & drinks with my sister and of course weekend errands!


Hope you enjoyed this weekend OOTD! Thank you so much for reading.

♡ Linda


Outfit:
Trench Coat, Forever 21
T Shirt, Forever 21
Jeans, Old Navy
Sneakers, Keds
Chain Around Messenger, Chanel
Stud Earrings, Diamonds West
Brilliant Shine Pink Lady Lip Gloss, Milani
Pinky Promise Nail Polish, Sonia Kashuk


Watch the "Weekend Trench Coat & Antique Sneakers OOTD" video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment