Tuesday 26 August 2014

Empties #3!


Hi loves! So I have been really enjoying sharing with you all my empties. If you have no clue what I am talking about, here is a brief explanation! Basically, "empties" is products / make up items that I have completely used up, I put it aside (recycle after sharing) and share them with you! I find it quite interesting to see what products I ended up liking (or not) & absolutely love! 

Watch my full 3rd empties video here & I hope you enjoy!!

Love, Linda


Items mentioned:
Cotton cotton pads
Cotton Q-tips 
Nivea aqua effect purifying toner, combination to oily skin
L'oreal sublime soft gentle micellar solution
Neutrogena oil-free eye make-up remover
Naruko raw job's tears supercritical CO2 brightening serum
Refresh tears lubricant eye drops
Crest 3D white luxe glamorous white vibrant mint toothpaste
Mary Kay timewise age fighting eye cream
Majolica Majorca lash enamel glamour volume on, bk999

No comments:

Post a Comment