Monday 20 October 2014

Manicure Monday: Sonia Kashuk Wicked Attraction


Happy Monday Loves! It has definitely been awhile since I last did a Mani Monday post (due to the big move I recently did). I wanted to get back into it with a gorgeous Fall polish from Sonia Kashuk called "Wicked Attraction". Let's check it out below!


Wicked Attraction is a gorgeous deep, rich, vampy red/burgundy shade. Definitely a great name for it & what makes it so "wicked" is that this polish does have a hint of black in it as well.


You guys know I LOVE Sonia Kashuk's polishes & this polish applied smoothly and got opaque with 2 coats. The finish is shiny but I applied a coat of my out the door top coat as well!


Sonia Kashuk's Wicked Attraction leaves my nails with a bold look for Fall. To attract even more wickedness ^___~, pair this polish with a vampy lip & you are all set for a Fall look!

Thank you so much for reading & hope you have a wonderful week!!

Love, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment