Tuesday 21 October 2014

Michael Kors Bromley Flat Boot


Hello Darlings! I was on the hunt for the perfect leather knee high boot & I think I have finally found it!! It is the Michael Kors "Bromley Flat Boot" for $258 CAD. This boot fits like a glove for my feet!! Love it.



I love the slightly pointed-round toes of the boots.


Gorgeous gold details! MK wording on the zipper handle & gold zipper along the inner sides of the boots.


Medium thick heel!



I also appreciate the contrast of smooth & rough leather on the front & back of the boot. Love that the back leather is stretchy for added comfort!


You can definitely pair this with some comfy leggings, knee high socks, skirts & dresses that would be perfect for the cool Fall/Winter season! These boots will definitely keep my feet & legs warm for those cold rainy & snowy days to come! I love how sleek & beautiful they look on. Definitely will be on rotation and a classic in my wardrobe this season!

As always, thank you so much for reading & hope you have a great day! Mmuah.

Love, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment