Monday 24 November 2014

Manicure Monday: OPI Tickle My France-Y


Happy Monday! Today's Mani Monday is "Tickle My France-Y" by OPI. Let's check it out below!


This polish is a muted purple shade. More like a nude, mauve color with a hint of brown to it. When you are indoors, the polish looks more brown then mauve & the opposite when you are outdoors. Very transformative!


I applied 2 coats for full opacity. Formula glided on very smoothly & evenly!


OPI's Tickle My France-Y will definitely be a fave polish of mine because it just looks effortlessly beautiful on.


If you haven't noticed from the 1st picture, these OPI polishes are mini's! I bought this gift set from Costco the other day. Since I haven't tried most of these shades out, I thought it would be fun to feature them on my Mani Monday posts. So definitely look forward to each of these cuteys every Monday until I have officially tried them all!

Thank you so much for reading & have a great week!

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment