Monday 3 November 2014

{SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT} WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!


HI FRIENDS! Today, my hubby Allan & I wanted to share this huge & exciting news with you all... WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!

You guys have been there when we got engaged, got married, celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary (were any of you guys wondering what I gifted Allan on that day?? keke..) & now we are having a baby! Allan & I cannot wait to share every single moment of our pregnancy and enter parenthood with you guys!! SO EXCITING!

I seriously cannot believe we are pass the "safe zone" & it has already been 3 months! It's been so hard to keep this huge news a secret from you guys! It feels AWESOME to be able to finally share it with you all, YAY!!

I filmed a few secret pregnancy vlogs (since the beginning of my pregnancy), which I will be uploading very soon on my YouTube vlog channel (VlogsWithLinda) hehe! I am currently 14 weeks pregnant & I am enjoying & soaking my pregnancy all in because I know it is such a magical & wonderful time in life! Allan & I feel so blessed & we hope this special announcement video makes you smile or even cry happy tears! ^___~

LOVE YOU SO MUCH. MMMUAH.

Love, Linda & Allan & Nugget ^___^




No comments:

Post a Comment