Monday 29 December 2014

Manicure Monday: OPI Princesses Rule!


Happy Monday Darlings! Today's Manicure Monday is a super special one, OPI's "Princesses Rule". If you follow me on my main (DafyneMeBella) or vlog (VlogsWithLinda) You Tube channel you would already know that I announced the gender of our baby! IT'S A GIRL!!! My husband Allan & I are super happy and cannot wait to meet our beautiful baby girl. 


I thought this polish would only be appropriate. Let's check it out below!


"Princesses Rule" is a absolutely gorgeous sheer baby pink shimmer shade. The shimmers are silver, which almost makes it look like it has a foil finish.  It's a very flattering "healthy" looking pink- brightens your skin! OPI makes the best sheer crystal polishes in my opinion. It applies so smoothly & easily. What I love most about this polish is that it is very versatile. If you prefer a more subtle look, 1 coat gets you a sheer, clear with a hint of light pink shimmer to your nails. I applied 2 coats for my nails but if you want a more dramatic shimmer nails with the fullest opacity, definitely apply 3. Another reason why I love this polish so much is it has a quick drying time, yay!


Out in the sun my nails look so pretty & sparkly! Definitely made for a princess & I can't stop staring at it. My baby girl is going to be my little princess and I couldn't think of a better polish than OPI's Princesses Rule to go with my very special announcement!

Thank you so much for reading & for being on this amazing journey with me. Love you all so much!! Mmuah.

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment