Monday 9 February 2015

Manicure Monday: OPI Bubble Bath


Happy Monday (& Happy Family Day to all my Canadian readers)! Hope you had a great weekend. Starting off the week fresh with OPI's "Bubble Bath"!


Bubble Bath is a sheer, soft pale pink polish. I absolutely love how natural it looks! It makes my nails look clean & polished without being too dramatic, very subtle.


This polish does apply streaky with the first couple of coats but once you build up the opacity (I used 3 coats) it evens out very nicely. It does have a shiny finish without top coat but I did apply my "out the door" top coat just to be safe!


OPI's Bubble Bath will look gorgeous on any complexion. It is probably one of my favourite polishes because it goes with everything!

As always, thank you so much for reading!

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment