Monday 9 March 2015

Manicure Monday: OPI Toucan Do It If You Try


Happy Monday Loves! Today's Mani Monday is OPI's "Toucan Do It If You Try", let's check it out below!


Toucan Do It If You Try is a coral orange-y creme polish. Since it has been so sunny where I live, I wanted something fun & bright on my nails!


For my nails above, I applied 2 coats for full opacity & as always I use my "out the door" top coat to seal it off. The formula was absolutely perfect, it applied very smoothly and evenly.


If you are looking for a coral polish with a good hint of orange to it, definitely try this one out! I am loving the clean, freshness of orange on my nails. It's something very fun and different! I would totally pair this polish with a bright orange lip as well. Ahhh.... Spring is near!

Thank you so much for reading & wishing you all an amazing week ahead.

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment