Monday 23 March 2015

Manicure Monday: Sonia Kashuk Sand Dune


Happy Monday Darlings! Today's Manicure Monday is a polish from Sonia Kashuk's Sahara Sunset collection for Spring 2015, called "Sand Dune". Let's check it out below!


First of all, can we talk about the gorgeous packaging?! Since this is a limited edition collection it has a more unique look to it. I absolutely love the gold stripes on the handle & the black and gold is just so chic!


"Sand Dune" is a beautiful neutral shimmery polish. It has silvery, almost light gold shimmers in it with a hint of a rose gold base to it. 


I LOVE Sonia Kashuk's nail polishes & this is just another one to add to the list. This polish glided on smoothly and so easily. It also dried quite fast as well! I applied 2 coats for full opacity but you can definitely get away with just 1 as well. As always, I applied my Sally Hansen diamond shine base coat & Out The Door top coat.



I love how Sonia Kashuk's Sand Dune gives my nails that nude look with a subtle glow to it. I feel like my nails just got a tan and that I need to be on a beach somewhere sipping on some strawberry daiquiris! 

Thank you so much for reading & hope you have an amazing week ahead.

Love, Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment