Monday 6 April 2015

Manicure Monday: Skinfood Milk Creamy Nail 0R006 Orange Milk


Happy Monday! Today I bring you, possibly the cutest polish ever.... Skinfood's Milk Creamy Nail in "Orange Milk"!


Orange Milk is a cute pastel light orange polish with a hint of peach to it. It has a milky/runny consistency, now I can see why it is contained in a baby bottle. So cute!


How adorable is the baby bottle packaging of this polish?! It even has "mL" measurements on the side of it, ahh!! Also, the handle of the baby bottle shape was actually very enjoyable to use. It made applying the polish very easy. I kind of wish every nail polish out there would put this handle shape on their bottle now!



You definitely have to apply 3+ coats for full opacity or else it might end up looking uneven. The polish glided on smoothly and had a shiny creme finish. For my nails above, I applied my Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat for extra gloss.


Skin Food's Milk Creamy Nails in Orange Cream is the perfect pastel orange! It definitely gives my nails that cute touch & is so perfect for Spring/Summer.

As always, thank you so much for reading!

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment