Friday 14 March 2014

Foodie Friday: Top Gun J&C Restaurant


HAPPY FRIDAY Cuteys! For today's Foodie Friday post, we will be visiting a restaurant in Richmond BC called: Top Gun J&C for some delicious Dim Sum!! This is probably one of my fave spots for Dim Sum, I fell in love with their food ever since my hubby took me here years ago. I absolutely adore the huge windows this place has because it lets in natural light & the decor is simple yet feels very inviting.



As soon as you take a seat at the table the waiter/waitress asks you what kind of tea you would like. They have a wide selection of top grade loose leaf tea for you to choose from- of course I had to get green tea DUH! (yes, I admit I am a green tea addict!) Once you get your selected tea, they have traditional Chinese tea cups for you to brew it in- LOVE!



Har Gow (honestly the best I have ever tried, its perfection & you guys must try it when your here), Tofu w/ mushrooms & Siu Mai. All of the dim sum dishes are always very fresh tasting here & never too oily. I seriously think they have perfected every dish on their menu- it's that good!


Looking at this dish is making me drool... deep fried squid w/ mayo dip. The squid has a very light batter which makes every bite that much more yummier & so addicting!


Steam sticky rice with egg yolk, mung beans & pork inside.


I saved the BEST & MOST UNIQUE for last! This is the one dish I have to order every time I visit Top Gun for Dim Sum. It is the deep fried chicken wings stuffed with sticky rice- so friggin cool right?! Not only does it sound awesome, it tastes amazing as well! I can't describe it, you just have to try it for yourselves. ^___^

Hope you enjoyed this Foodie Friday post, wishing you all a relaxing weekend (hopefully with some Dim Sum in your tummy). We shall speak soon! Ahhh....TGIF.

Love, Linda


8766 McKim Way, Richmond, B.C.
#2020 Excel Centre
604.231.8006



No comments:

Post a Comment