Friday 9 May 2014

Goody Dent-less Waves Jumbo Foam Rollers Review


Hello Beauties!! Today's review is on Goody's Dent-less Waves Jumbo Foam Rollers. I have been using this about a month now & I can finally share my thoughts on it with you all! I purchased it from my local Walmart for $13.97 CAD & it comes with 9 pcs. 





3 easy steps.



Jumbo Foam Roller comes with the squishy foam roller & a velcro closure/strap to hold the hair in place. Very simple & easy to use (takes me about 5 minutes to put all the rollers in). Also the roller is nice, light & soft so it is super comfortable to sleep in (if you choose to use it overnight).


With my hair about 80-90% dry (still a bit damp) I put the rollers in my hair. I section off my head in 4 and with each section I use 2 rollers each & for the top section I use 3 rollers, which totals 9 rollers. By morning, the rollers were still on my head & curled up (did not loosen or fall apart during sleep). After applying my make up, (these rollers are amazing at keeping my hair away from my face as well hehe) I take the rollers off and of course by this time my hair is completely dry. Once all the rollers are off, I like to run my fingers through my hair to loosen the waves & break them up. After I take off the rollers, I like to add a bit of mousse or hairspray because my hair tends to fall flat without any product in it. The results is a pretty, bouncy loose wave without the dents of course! Love it.


Overall thoughts is, I really enjoyed using these rollers because of how easy and fast it was to use. I wished the set came with 11-12 pcs. because 9 was just enough for my medium-long, medium thickness hair. If your hair is shorter or thinner than mine than it would be enough but if you have even longer or thicker hair than I do than definitely pick up 2 sets of this! These rollers are great for that on the go girl or if you have no time to do your hair & especially for busy moms. Pop in your hair at night and have a hairstyle for the next day, how awesome is that!

Looking for loose, natural, dent-less waves without applying heat to your hair? Than the Goody Dent-less Waves Jumbo Foam Rollers is the perfect hair tool for you!

I hope this review was helpful to you. Thank you so much for reading!!

Love, Linda


Watch my full review video here:





No comments:

Post a Comment