Sunday 31 January 2021

Lazypants Hoodie


I've always been obsessed with everything Costco but lately even more so! Right now they have the Lazypants hoodies ($21.99) & matching sweatpants ($19.99) in store. It comes in grey, black, tie dye & recently purple. To be honest with you, I have never heard of the Lazypants brand before so I had to do a little google on them. To my surprise they are a CANADIAN brand from Toronto! 

Lazypants is a fashion forward brand of sweatpants made for your leisure and lifestyle.




I ended up picking up just the hoodies in grey & black because I already have joggers at home.


Drop shoulders & box shape. 



Lazypants logo.


I am so glad I decided to give these Lazypants a try because they are probably the most softest and comfortable hoodie I own! They are so cozy feeling that I could probably sleep in them.







Sooo soft!!


I ended up going with a Large to have a oversized fit & for me it is the perfect length to cover the bum area when I wear leggings.

Have you tried these super popular Lazypants hoodie or sweatpants? If you have, let me know your thoughts! If you haven't, what are you waiting for?! You won't regret it!

Stay safe and healthy friends!

Love, Linda





 

No comments:

Post a Comment