Saturday 23 January 2021

Taylor Farms Creamy Dill Pickle Salad Kit


Hi Friends! Costco has a new salad in stores and dare I say, it is the best one yet! Introducing Taylor Farms' Creamy Dill Pickle Salad Kit! If you love dill pickle flavour, you are going to really enjoy this. 








This salad tastes like gourmet restaurant salad. I love how it comes with crushed up croutons (I am usually not a big fan of big pieces of croutons) that tastes like dill pickles. The kit also comes with dill pickle seasoning, dill pickle ranch & crumbled feta. It has the perfect amount of dill pickle flavour in my opinion.


Super easy to mix all the ingredients and in no time you have delicious, crunchy, creamy dill pickle salad! This is delicious by itself, with hard boiled eggs on top, with some fish or even with some chicken. The options are endless! 

My picky girls even gobbled this up & they both dislike eating their veggies so this was a major win! 

I love this dill pickle salad so much that I picked up 2 more bags for the week. Lets hope it becomes a permanent salad at Costco.

Let me know if you have spotted this at your Costco & if you tried it, what your thoughts are.

Stay safe & healthy!


    Love, Linda

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment