Wednesday 26 May 2021

Lipton Japanese Matcha Milk Tea Review


Hi Friends! I picked up Lipton's Japanese Matcha Milk Tea over the weekend while I was shopping at T&T Supermarket. This pack was on sale for $8 and it has 15 packets inside.

If you guys have been following me for awhile you know I love anything matcha/green tea so I had to try this.





Super fine powder! Of course I took a sniff (as one does) and it smells like delicious Japanese matcha, yum!


I used a 350 ml cup and poured in 2 packets of the matcha milk tea. Filled that cup up all the way to the top with hot water & mix!


Ooohh! Look at that beautiful matcha green colour!

Alright, now you are probably wondering if this drink is good. YES IT IS!! It tastes so smooth, milky, wasn't too sweet & has that delicious Japanese matcha taste. 

If you want a quick & instant matcha latte definitely pick this up, I highly recommend it! 

Hope you enjoyed this review & thank you so much for reading.

Love, Linda


PS: Lipton also makes my fave instant milk tea as well, you guys need to try!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment