Sunday 19 January 2014

Manicure Monday: NYX Coral Sensation

Alo cuteys. Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! After last week's dark polish, I wanted something brighter & lighter this week. Today's Mani Monday is a beautiful NYX polish called Coral Sensation.  


This is truly a gorgeous coral shade & doesn't it just scream Spring/Summer?! (only a few more months, yay!) The polish applied very evenly & smoothly. The brush bristles were tightly packed and it gave a nice "bounce" once I swept it across my nails. I applied 2 coats.


One of my fave blushes is Nars Orgasm (coral color with a hint of gold shimmer) & this polish is exactly that. Obviously I NEEDED this polish in my life! ^__^


The packaging of these NYX Advanced Formula polishes really reminds me of Deborah Lippmann's, don't cha think? For a drugstore polish, it sure looks high end. LOVE.


This polish by NYX- Coral Sensation is such a cheerful, fun, punch of color. I can't just help but to stare at my nails & move them back and forth to see the light reflect off that gorgeous gold sheen.


Thanks so much for reading loves. Wishing you all an amazing week ahead! We shall speak soon.

Love, Linda






No comments:

Post a Comment