Monday 13 January 2014

Manicure Monday: OPI Eiffel For This Color & Sally Hansen Midnight Glitz


Hi my loves! It has been forever since my last blog post (just switched from wordpress to blogger). Definitely promising myself to keep up with the blog posts this year + I miss you guys (my darling readers) as well! Today’s Mani Monday is a polish my sister actually gifted me (OPI). I also topped it off with the Sally Hansen polish. Let’s check them out below!


Sally Hansen’s Midnight Glitz is a polish I recently picked up, it is fairly new to the drugstores. It’s basically a glitter topper & it has gold holographic hex/regular glitter and black matte glitter in a clear base- super pretty! I used one layer of it on my nails & it applied very smoothly. Next up we have OPI’s Eiffel For This Color & it is a dark vampy polish with a bit of purple shimmer to it. I used two coats.



I don’t know about you guys but when I looked at the Midnight glitz polish, I immediately thought that a black polish would go perfectly with it. When it came time to use this baby, I thought “Hey why don’t I use a dark purple polish instead!” Since there were gold glitters in the midnight glitz polish, I thought a deep purple polish would go so perfectly with it- and I was spot on! Using a dark purple polish as the base showcases the matte black glitters & also the gold glitters as well- in a subtle (but different) way of course.


This glitter topper by Sally Hansen- Midnight Glitz will definitely amp up any manicure. It’s not an overly glittery polish, which I appreciate. It just adds the right amount of glitz to your mani! 

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed! Take care everybody & I promise it won’t be long until the next blog post ^__^ Mmuah.
Love, Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment