Monday 24 February 2014

Manicure Monday: Revlon Charming


Hi everyone! I don't know about you guys but around this time of the year, I long for Spring/Summer. I needed a reminder that the Spring season is among us so what polish did I gravitate towards this week? A pastel purple polish from Revlon called Charming- perfect!


Charming is a creamy lilac shade. It's a very pretty sweet shade & of course screams Spring! Actually, I think any pastel polish reminds me of Spring ^__^ 


I applied 2 coats to even out the polish to the right opacity/coverage. This color really is "Charming"!


If your looking for the perfect pastel purple polish (A PPPP, just made that up btw hehe) than grab a bottle of Revlon's Charming. I absolutely LOVE it & I am sure you will too!

Wishing you an a amazing week ahead. Stay warm! (Currently snowing like crazy here)

Love, Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment