Tuesday 18 February 2014

NEW L'oreal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution Review


Hi Loves, today I will be reviewing L'oreal's new Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution. 


I purchased it from my local Walmart for about $10 CDN & it comes in a 200mL bottle. 


The packaging is very simple & minimal, it's a plastic clear bottle with a snap off cap. 


On the packaging it does mention that it is fragrance free but as I was using the solution I did notice a very slight but light smell- didn't bother me at all. 


I tested this solution on my eyes, face & lips and overall it did a pretty good yet gentle job at removing my make up. I was not wearing any waterproof make up so I am not too sure at how well it does with that. 


This micellar solution left my skin feeling soft, clean & once dried- felt very hydrated and non greasy. Going to be adding this micellar solution into my daily skin cleansing routine. Definitely a great make up remover/cleanser!


Watch the video down below if you would like to see a in depth review & demo on this NEW L'oreal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution. Thank you so much for reading & watching, mmmuah.

Readers & viewers, what are your thoughts??


Love, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment