Wednesday 5 February 2014

Shu Uemura S Curler Review


Hi darlings! Today, I am really excited to share & review Shu Uemura's New S Curler with you all! My lashes are on the sparse/wimpy side of lashes & I was sold when I saw that this eyelash curler was designed to help with precision w/ difficult to reach areas of your lashes (inner & outer corners). Since, I am not blessed with full lashes, EVERY single lash that is curled counts & makes a big difference.



Super simple instructions & very easy to use.



Along with the eyelash curler, there was a silicone refill pad so when time comes to get rid of the old one on the curler you can do so!

The Shu Uemura S Curler is very unique, different & mini! Let's take a closer look below.

 

The only significant difference with this curler & a regular one is the fact that it is small, which means you have to work in sections instead of one go. The size of the curler makes it more precise to fit to the shape of your eyes. Also, it is flat with a bit of a curve to it. Quite comfortable to hold and use as well.



Another difference, is that it has that white pad for you to stabilize it on your eyelids so accidents won't happen- like pinching your skin or worse! Owwie.



First step: With the curler open, place and stabilize the white pad on eyelid. (Personally, I like to start off at the center lashes than my inner & outer corners of my eyes)


Second: Squeeze curler gently on the lashes & hold in place for several seconds.


Third: In outward & upward direction/motion, repeat the same steps until you are happy with the curl.



Curling my inner short lashes.


My eyes swoop downwards at my outer lashes so a regular eyelash curler can sometimes miss that area. With this S Curler it did a wonderful job at curling & not missing any lashes on the outer corners of my eyes.


Ooh lala! All beautifully curled!!



Overall, I really LOVE this new & very innovative eyelash curler. It did what it said it was going to do- provide precision, apply adjustments to your eyelashes (great for any eye shape) & it really helped with the hard to reach areas of my lashes. Although, yes it did take a bit longer than using a reg. eyelash curler but to me it was worth the time. It curled every single one of my lashes- short, long, you name it & made a huge difference! So if you have wimpy lashes like I do or if you are a lucky ducky that has full lashes, I do recommend this awesome eyelash curler to you. Plus, it's pretty friggin cool!!

I hope this review was helpful to you, watch the full video down below if you would like to see a demo on how I used this Shu Uemura S Curler.


Thank you so very much for reading & watching! We shall speak soon. Mmmuah.

Love, Linda







No comments:

Post a Comment