Wednesday 5 February 2014

NEW Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser & Dream Wonder Powder Review


Hi Loves! Today's review is on Maybelline's New & so adorable- Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser & Dream Wonder Powder.



Let's start off with Maybelline's Baby Skin first.






Maybelline's Baby Skin has a thick gel consistency once it is squeezed out of the tube. Definitely transparent!


Once you apply a little pressure to it with your fingers, it turns into a smooth gel & feels very lightweight on the skin.


Can you tell the difference between the area where I applied the pore eraser? The skin instantly looks smoother! I loved how it made my skin feel- super soft & gave it that nice smooth base for foundation to go on like a dream. As for the blurring of the pores, yes it did indeed BUT definitely did not erase the look of them so overall I was very pleased with the blurring effect. (Keep in mind, my pores are not too deep)


Next up, we have Maybelline's Dream Wonder Powder. I loved their Dream Matte Powder & I must say, this new powder is definitely a lot better! The Dream Wonder Powder has a much more silkier texture, smoother & it is a bit more hydrating for a powder. The powder did not stick to any of my dry patches on my face & didn't look chalky or cakey on. Also, I would consider it to be a light coverage powder as it did not cover my redness/dark spots on my face very well. It's awesome as a setting powder or even using concealer to conceal your imperfections first & than finishing it off with this powder.


Overall, I enjoyed using this powder a lot & would recommend it to anyone!

I hope this review on Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser & Dream Wonder Powder was helpful to you. Watch my full review video down below. As always, thank you so much for reading & watching! See you soon. Mmmuah.


Love, Linda











No comments:

Post a Comment