Sunday 2 February 2014

Manicure Monday: Revlon Whimsical & Blue Lagoon


Hi Darlings! I hope you had a restful & relaxing weekend (hopefully you received lots of red envelopes & ate yummy food for Chinese New Year). For today's Mani Monday I used one coat of Revlon's Blue Lagoon & two coats of Whimsical. SO CUTE!




092 Blue Lagoon is a pretty baby blue pastel polish with little specks of sliver glitter.


430 Whimsical is a milky blue sheer polish with multiple size glitters (blue & pink hexagonal glitters, mini blue, pink & silver glitters). ADORABLE & PRETTY!

I call this combo, my happy nails- it just makes me smile! What better way to start of the Lunar New Year than to be in the happiest mood! 

What nail polish makes you smile? ^___^

Love, Linda






No comments:

Post a Comment