Monday 3 February 2014

Michael Kors Mini Two-Tone Bradshaw Chronograph Watch







I've always been on the hunt for a perfect watch, as soon as I saw this Michael Kors watch- I fell in love! It's not too over sized & not too mini. Also, I just love the two-tone look. Gold & Silver = A match made in heaven (Ooh & the grey accents is gorgeous as well!). Can I share a story with you guys?? Awhile back, I remember trying on the over sized version of this style & I couldn't get over the fact that it looked too massive on my wrist. Although, I loved everything about that watch- the gigantic size was an issue for me so I had to let it go. As I was browsing through the MK site, my eyes landed on the exact watch BUT this time it had the amazing 4 letter word "MINI" on it.. and the rest was history! I LOVE IT SO MUCH, HUGE SMILEY FACE!! ^___^


What do you guys think?

Love, Linda


Store Style Number: MK5912
$300 CDN











No comments:

Post a Comment