Thursday 27 February 2014

Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color Review


Hi my loves! Today I will be reviewing Wet N Wild's Megalast Liquid Lip Color. I purchased it from Superstore for $3.99 CAD. When I was at the display there were about 8-10 shades to choose from. I noticed 1 particular shade was down to it's last two (923A Back To The Fuchsia) so of course it was the most popular & it was the one that I picked up!

What this product is all about:
-Intense liquid color with built-in moisturizer 
-Provides 1-step application for weightless, ultra-conditioning wear
-Lasts up to 8 hours
-ElastiSilk formula combines flexible color adhesion with silky-smooth pigments for transfer-proof, even application
-Conditioning and moisturizing



The packaging is very simple, the tube color shows you what color the lipstick is & it has a black twist off cap. The applicator is a long flat brush & it feels a bit hard once you apply it on the lips. Initially, when I applied the product on my lips- it glided on effortlessly and was very creamy + pigmented & felt moisturizing. A few seconds later, it dried to a matte finish & my lips felt very dry.

Naturally, after applying lipstick I puckered my lips together & it all went downhill from there! My lips looked blotchy- some parts were missing the lip color & the texture on my lips just felt super dry & sticky too. I looked at my lips closely in the mirror & it looked so dry, the lip color settled into the lines of my lips, & the color was not even- not very pretty at all. 

So I went on with the day, ate lunch, drank water, etc. & I notice no transfer of color whatsoever so that was pretty awesome! By the end of the day, it was time to take this lip color off. It was tough taking it off with make up remover & a cotton pad, you really have to scrub this off your lips- it will not budge if you don't.


Overall, I would not repurchase this lippie as I like my lip products to be hydrating/moisturizing & of course look good on my lips! Although, I think it would be good to wear to the beach or pool where you don't want your lipstick to budge.

Have you tried these, what are your thoughts?

Watch my full review video down below. Hope this review was helpful to you! Thanks so much for reading & watching!! Speak soon.


Love, Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment