Friday 21 March 2014

Foodie Friday: Yavis Club Cheesecake


Happy Friday my loves, hope you all had a wonderful week! For today's Foodie Friday adventure, I am taking you to Yavis Club Cheesecake in Richmond BC. 


The decor inside is very minimal & simple. Quite spacious inside so you definitely have privacy while enjoying their cheesecake!


I thought the definition of YAVIS was pretty awesome, don't ya think??





My hubby & I ordered "Rainbow After The Dark" which is a glacier style cheesecake. Glacier style basically means a frozen cheesecake- tastes like hard ice cream! We've never seen a multi-coloured cheesecake before so this was definitely one we had to try. It had all the flavours in one: mango, wild berry, green tea, sesame & original. Super yummy & very unique!


Being the green tea fanatic that I am- of course we had to order the "Matcha Green Tea" New York Style Cheesecake. When I order anything with matcha/green tea in it, I always am very picky with the amount of matcha taste in it. This cheesecake had the perfect amount of green tea taste in it, was very well balanced with all the other ingredients. I love how they put little details in the presentation, isn't it pretty?!


Once the sun went down outside, the owner turned down the lights & lit up all the candles on the table. It made the whole ambiance more romantic & inviting. 

Wishing you a wonderful weekend full of laughs, love, great conversations & hopefully some cheesecake!

Love, Linda



Yavis Club Cheesecake
Unit 1231, Union Square
8338 Capstan Way
Richmond, BC
(604) 247-0499

No comments:

Post a Comment