Monday 24 March 2014

Manicure Monday: Essie Bikini So Teeny


Hi Darlings!! Today's Mani Monday is Essie's Bikini So Teeny. Just wanted to take a moment to point out that we can officially say GOODBYE to Winter & HELLO to Spring!! I wanted something to celebrate this long awaited season change so let's check out this polish below.


Bikini So Teeny is a nice soft periwinkle shade with a very subtle silver shimmer to it. It has a cream finish to it & applied evenly with just 2 coats! Remember when I said it had silver shimmer to it a second ago? Well, in the bottle it was very noticeable but on my nails it is barely visible. 



Overall, I absolutely adore pastel polishes. Screams SPRING to me & it's just so friggin' cute!! What's your fave polishes to wear for Spring?

Have a awesome Monday & wonderful week ahead! Mmmuah.

Love, Linda


PS: You will see Bikini So Teeny on my nails, never a Teeny Bikini on my bod. though! ^__~



No comments:

Post a Comment