Thursday 10 April 2014

Haul: Sephora, H&M & Drugstore!


Hi Loves!! I did some shopping recently & wanted to share with you what I had gotten (just in case you are interested as well!).


Thank you so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed this haul! Happy Shopping! Mmmuah.

Love, Linda


Items Mentioned:
Clarisonic sensitive brush head value pack
Tarte amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer, park ave princess
Maybelline pumped up colossal mascara, waterproof classic black
Maybelline mega plush deep facets mascara, purple velvet
Nyx jumbo eye pencil, strawberry milk
Nyx butter gloss, creme brulee
Wet N Wild blush, pearlescent pink
Revlon lash adhesive
Spa resource trio pencil sharpener
Goody dent-less waves
Conair the perfect bob
H&M khaki green short twill shorts
H&M white lace ballerinas flats

1 comment:

  1. Ive been watching your videos for a while.. but I never realized you were from Van. Thats awesomee! Now I know for sure I can get products that you recommend :D not to mention the restaurants you go to!

    ReplyDelete