Monday 14 April 2014

Manicure Monday: Revlon Fearless


Hi Loves & Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today's Mani Monday is Revlon's Fearless, which is a bright orange-red cream polish.


Believe it or not, I only applied only 1 coat to my nails because this formula is super opaque, creamy & awesome! I absolutely love these types of reds (bright orange-reds) on my skin tone because it just pops & I think it looks gorgeous especially for Spring/Summer.


I only tried out Revlon's Fearless because of my high school girlfriend blogged about it on her blog & I was obsessed since! So, Evelyn if you are reading this thanks so much for sharing!! :)


Fearless is such a fun, vibrant polish! Definitely recommend this nail polish if you want a non-traditional red shade.

Do you prefer classic reds or bright orange-red nail polish?

Have a great week darlings!

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment