Tuesday 15 April 2014

NEW Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara Review


Hi Loves! Today, I am back to do a review on Maybelline's NEW Pumped Up Colossal Mascara! I purchased this at my local drugstore for $6.96 CAD & got it in the waterproof version. There was also a non waterproof version & the only significant difference I noticed was that the non waterproof version has 16x the volume. (Waterproof has 12x)


The packaging of the mascara is very simple with a bright hot pink tube & yellow lettering. It has a almond shaped bristled brush inside and the formula is on the dry side. I do like how the brush tapers at the tip so it provides easy access to the inner & outer corners of your lashes.


I think this has got to be my new fave mascara from Maybelline! My lashes are "barely there" Asian lashes & this mascara provided awesome volume, made my lashes look thick and full, had a great wispy effect, did not clump (3 coats max, 4 coats had a bit of clumping), no flaking, easy to use (root to tip and I like to wiggle it up as well to build up my lashes) & was very easy to remove with my regular make up remover at night. It also held my curl all day long (keep in mind I did purchase the waterproof one).


Overall, I think Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara is great for getting that thick, volumized, luscious look to your lashes! My hubby even complemented me & said it looked like I had false lashes on, OH YEAH!! 

Watch my full review video:

I hope this review was helpful to you. Thank you so much for reading & watching!

Have you tried this mascara, thoughts??

Love, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment