Monday 21 April 2014

Manicure Monday: Essence Bloom Me Up


HAPPY EASTER MONDAY DARLINGS! Today's Manicure Monday is very Easter appropriate & Spring as well! I wanted to have a little bit of fun with my manicure today so I used all of the nail polishes from Essence's "Bloom Me Up" collection. This is a limited edition line and is currently in stores- so hoppity hop & grab them now hehe! (I got these from Shoppers Drug Mart) Let's check these pretty polishes out below.



First off, how adorable is the packaging?! LOVE the floral pattern on the cap! Also pastel polishes always screams Spring to me :)


01 Blow My Mint is a creme finish mint polish, 02 Lovely Lavender is a pearl/shimmer finish medium-light pastel purple & 03 Blooming Tender is pearl/shimmer finish pastel peach shade. Such gorgeous shades!!


Along with the colorful polishes up top, I also used Essie's Blanc to balance out the beautiful pastel polishes as well!


I applied 2 coats of each polish & every single one of them glided on beautifully! I've never tried Essence's nail polishes before & I was super impressed at the quality (went on smooth, no streaking, great opacity, brush was easy to use) for such an affordable polish!


I can't get enough of how CUTE this color combo is on my nails! What polish are you wearing for Easter??

Wishing you a wonderful Easter & an amazing week ahead!

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment