Tuesday 29 April 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer: Park Ave Princess Review


Hello Darlings! I have been searching for that perfect matte bronzer that wouldn't look orange on my skin tone & I finally found it- Tarte's Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess!! This bronzer is $38 CAD at my local Sephora. 






The packaging is very simple (like all Tarte products-love!) with a bronze 'leather' compact & a magnetic closure. Inside has a nice size mirror with 9 g / 0.32 Oz. of product.


This is a true matte bronzer, absolutely no shimmers in it! It goes on very smooth & silky and looks very natural on the skin (a little goes a long way). Also, it feels very lightweight & lasts all day long! No touch ups needed. I love how it doesn't leave my skin looking orange but gives a nice warm complexion/contour. One thing I need to mention is that this bronzer sets quite quickly so if blending is needed, do it right away because this bronzer stays put!


Tarte's Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess is my new go to bronzer. It's definitely worth every penny. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

I hope you enjoyed this review & thank you so much for reading and watching!
What's your fave bronzer??

Love, Linda


Watch the full review video here:



No comments:

Post a Comment