Sunday 4 May 2014

This Weekend Buys!


Hi Darlings! Hope you had a wonderful weekend so far. I thought it would be fun to share with you all what I had picked up this weekend!


So I went to Walmart & they were having a friggin awesome sale on their Crest products. I got a box of whitestrips (need to whiten my teeth, they are starting to look a bit yellow esp. when I wear lipstick-not cute!) which were HALF OFF!! Also, got the Crest 3D white luxe toothpaste, love this stuff because it whitens my teeth a lot faster than the original Crest whitening toothpaste. 

I was also running low on my L'oreal micellar solution (removes my make up amazingly at the end of the night) so I picked that up as well. Okay.... I am a total sucker when it comes to people instagramming or tweeting pics of products & recently a bunch of pics of the Nivea lip butter in rasperry rose kept popping up. I was super intrigued & I made a mental note in my head that I HAD to buy it since everyone was raving about it. Super excited to try it and the packaging is so adorbs.!

Last (but certainly not least) in the beauty department I got the Essence get big lashes volume boost waterproof mascara (again, suckered in from online pics >__<). Not that I needed another tube of mascara (hello, my name is Linda & I am a mascara addict) but the girl who took a before & after picture of her lashes sold me! Her lashes went from non existence to HELLO!!


Definitely need some dessert for a relaxing weekend & I wanted to share with you all my ALL TIME FAVE Green Tea ice cream. I bought this at T&T Supermarket. If you guys want to taste a creamy, just enough sweetness & matcha/green tea flavor ice cream than you must try this! I've gotten a few friends & family members hooked on this tub of goodness!!

Did you do any shopping this weekend??

Thank you so much for reading! Mmuah.

Love, Linda



2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! Where did you buy the L'oreal micellar solution? I've heard it's a great dupe for the Bioderma one :) Oh I wish I could buy that ice cream! But I don't think they sell it where I live haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! I bought it at Walmart. Also saw it at Target & Shoppers Drug Mart :) Awe, it's amazing!!

      Delete