Wednesday 11 June 2014

E.L.F. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick Review


Alo cutey patooties! Today's review is on E.L.F.'s New Studio Moisturizing Lipstick in "Pink Minx" (a everyday pink shade) & "Red Carpet" (a cool toned red). I purchased these from Target for $4 CAD each.






The packaging of these lipsticks remind me of NARS- sleek matte black, very simple & feels quite luxurious. On the bottom, it shows you what shade of lipstick is in the tube as well. The cap will make a "snap" sound once it is closed and feels very secure & not flimsy at all!



Both lipsticks glided on my lips very smoothly, felt very hyrdating, had a slight vanilla scent to it, has a satin finish & sheer BUT very buildable to full pigmentation w/ a few layers. Red Carpet kept my lips moisturized for 5-6 hours & did not bleed or feather. Pink Minx lasted for 4-5 hours & if you plan on reapplying this, I would recommend to completely remove the lipstick off your lips and start with a bare lip (could get blotchy if you don't). Also these lipsticks are transferable so they will come off when you drink something or eat.

Overall, I think these are great lipsticks for the price point! You definitely cannot go wrong w/ these & I would recommend E.L.F.'s Moisturizing Lipstick to all of you!!

Thank you so much for reading & I hope this review was helpful to you. Have you seen these in stores yet??

Love, Linda


Watch the full review video w/ swatches here:

No comments:

Post a Comment