Friday 13 June 2014

Foodie Friday: Malay Curry House


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! Today's Foodie Friday is Malay Curry House. They seriously have the best Malaysian Laksa here! I usually order the "house special laksa" & everything about these noodles is pure perfection- the size, flavour of the soup (I could drink the whole bowl!), noodles & toppings! It gets pretty addicting.





Inside the restaurant there wasn't really any special decor BUT that's okay with me since their food is delicious! There are black marble tables w/ your napkin, spoon & chopsticks all ready to go.


Hubs ordered the "original white laksa", if you love the taste of coconut- you will love this flavour!! It's savory yet sweet. Also, the shrimp in this noodle is pretty big as well- awesome!


Mmm mmm...


My mom ordered their malay curry & I had a taste of the sauce, it tasted semi spicy & full of flavor as well. Curry consistency was on the thicker side!

Definitely one of my fave spots to dine on some hot & flavourful laksa. I should probably make a stop there today since it's starting to rain in Vancouver!

Thank you so much for reading & wishing you a great weekend full of good company and yummy food!

Love, Linda


Malay Curry House
3608 Kingsway
Vancouver BC
V5R 5M2
(604) 438-4288

No comments:

Post a Comment