Monday 16 June 2014

Manicure Monday: Essie Play Date


Happy Monday my loves! Hope you all had a great weekend + Father's day celebration. Today's Mani Monday is "Play Date" by Essie. I loooove creme polishes & absolutely adore this one, let's take a look below!


Play Date is a goregeously unique pastel purple polish. It borders a neon purple shade- bright but at the same time it has a subtle look to it as well. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!


This pretty purple polish got opaque after 2 coats & went on effortlessly!


I've gotten many compliments with this on & it is definitely another great polish for the Spring/Summer. Plus purple polishes always look pretty awesome on anyway! (Or maybe because one of my fave colour is purple hehe)

Thank you so much for reading & have a fantastic week!

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment