Wednesday 18 June 2014

NEW L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Waterproof Mascara Review


HELLO BEAUTIES! Today's review is on L'oreal's NEW Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in the Waterproof version (holds curl better). This is by the far the cutest mascara or even make up packaging ever!! Pandas galore! ^___^ Super eye catching.


I purchased mine from Walmart for $8.96 CAD. 





The mascara tube itself is definitely identical to L'oreal's butterfly mascara, just in a different color (metallic pink top & black bottom). The shape of the top was very easy & comfortable to hold during application as well.


The brush is a cone shape so it can grab every single lash, even the hard to reach ones. Also, since the brush has a smaller tip it was incredibly easy to access my inner & outer lashes! The bristles are not uniformed- it's short, long, skinny, chubby bristles. It is your traditional bristled brush, not plastic. The flexor brush is super flexible & bendy as well!


This Miss Manga Mascara is in between a dry & wet formula. When I apply the mascara to my lashes, I usually like to apply 3 coats max. because 4 coats gets a bit clumpy on me. What I found kind of interesting & nice was when I was sweeping the brush up my lashes, I felt the flexor brush bounce/grabbing my lashes. 

L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Waterproof Mascara applied pretty decently. The only thing is the formula of the mascara felt kind of tacky/sticky on my lashes & left them with clumps at the base, which I personally did not like. Now with that being said, this mascara held my curl all day long, did not flake but had a teeny bit of smudging on my lower lashes. At night time, I took this mascara off with a waterproof eye make up remover & it was one of those mascaras where it is a bit tough to remove but with a bit more rubbing- it did come off.

Overall, it is a good mascara for voumizing your lashes to make them look fluffy & full- both top & bottom lashes. For me personally, I like my lashes to be more even & separated at the base and not have clumps so I would pass on this mascara. If you are fine with that look than this mascara definitely does a great job at building the lashes with volume!

I hope this review was helpful to you & as always thank you so much for reading.

Love, Linda


PS: Would you guys think I was crazy if I wanted to keep the packaging forever & ever?! ITS SO FRIGGIN' CUTE!!!!

Watch the full review & demo video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment