Friday 20 June 2014

Fashion Friday: Casual Two Tone Chambray


Hi Loves. Welcome to Fashion Friday!! I was heading Downtown for a stroll so I wanted today's outfit to be super comfy and casual. 


My grey TOMS are crazy comfortable to walk in & it just adds a very casual vibe since it is made out of a canvas material. For the bottoms, I have on my rockstar black jeans from Old Navy. This particular cut is by far my fave from their jean collection!


For my top, I have on a simple black tee w/ a single pocket detail from Old Navy as well. Definitely a must have basic staple! On top I wore my Forever 21 two-tone denim chambray. Since my top & bottom were black, the chambray added some casual color to the outfit. If it got too hot during my stroll I could tie the chambray around my waist for a more relaxed casual chic look!


Keeping with the casual theme, on my lips I wore YSL's Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #9 (aka Pink Caresse). It's a MLBB (my lips but better) shade of pink, more leaning towards a berry pink on my lips. Looove these, so moisturizing, smells yummy & crazy pigmented!


On my nails I have on Etude House Ice Cream Nail Polish in Choco, a neutral nude brown polish. Makes them look very clean with a modern touch.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! As always, thank you so much for reading.

Love, Linda


Outfit:
Forever 21-Love 21 two tone denim chambray top
Old Navy black pocket t-shirt
Old Navy black rockstar jeans
TOMS light grey canvas shoes
Chanel all around chain messenger bag
YSL rouge volupte lipstick in #9
Etude House choco ice cream nail polish 

Watch the full video here:


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-rKa7N9sjM&feature=share

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete