Monday 23 June 2014

Manicure Monday: Etude House Ice Cream Choco


Alo Cuteys! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend & HAPPY MONDAY!! I am SO EXCITED because today's Mani Monday is a SUPER CUTE one & I am so happy to share it with you!! It is Etude House's Ice Cream Nail Polish in #BR401 Choco.


Etude house is a Korean brand & their line of ice cream-shaped polish bottles are super popular and definitely irresistable! When I was at T&T Supermarket grocery shopping, I casually passed by the beauty section & all these years I never knew they carried "Etude House" products. I knew that I needed to pick something up, being the beauty enthusiast that I am. I've always wanted to try their ice cream nail polishes so I went home with "Choco"! (Even though it costed me $5, you can get it for $2 in Korea but that's a-okay :) Let's take a look below.


Etude House Ice Cream Nail Polish in Choco is a pretty, nude, pastel brown shade. Out in the sunlight it has a hint of peach undertone in it as well! This polish is definitely very unique & it gives my nails that neutral, clean, modern feel to it. Also, it makes my fingers look elegant and longer.


I was pleasantly surprised when I applied this polish because it was opaque at only 1 coat- yay less work haha! Choco has a thicker consistency when it comes to a polish so definitely use a light hand when applying. Also, for me personally the cone shape of the handle was quite comfortable and easy to hold. I topped it off with 1 coat of my "out the door top" coat & it was probably the fastest I had ever painted my nails!


This polish is one that I did not have in my collection & if you are looking for a unique neutral, nude-y brown polish definitely give this one a try- I REALLY LIKE IT! I absolutely ADORE the cuteness & creativity of the Etude House Ice Cream Nail Polishes! Looks like I will be stopping by the T&T beauty section again on my next shopping trip!!

As always I want to thank you so much for reading & wishing you a awesome week ahead! OOOH, it's officially SUMMER!! Enjoy it loves, yay! Mmmuah.

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment