Tuesday 24 June 2014

Oasap Clothing Haul & Try On!


Hi Darlings! Today's clothing haul is from a online shop called "Oasap". They have everything from clothes, shoes, jewelry, accessories & even beauty products as well! It's super affordable & they definitely have very cute, pretty & unique pieces on there site. Let's see what I am hauling below!!


First item is the Floral Semi-sheer Chiffon Kimono. This is probably my fave item that I got! I just love everything about it- the gorgeous colorful floral pattern, high-low hem, loose & airy fabric, silk black trim lapels & the oh so chic fringe detailing! Kimono's are super on trend right now & this one is definitely perfect for the Summer season!








Next up we have these Vintage High Waist Lace Shorts. The rest of the items that I am hauling are one size fits all. These shorts are definitely a staple for Summer because they are black and would match anything! I thought these were very unique because it looks like a skirt from the front & shorts in the back. Only because in the front of the short there is this lace panel that does not cut down the middle to make it look like a short, therefor making it look like a "skirt". These are super comfy because of the stretch waist band but they were just a teeny bit snug on me but it still fits! Love the lace detailing, very cute!






When I saw this top on the model, I knew this had to be mine! It just looked so pretty & elegant on. This is the Floral Crocheted Mesh Blouse. I love the fit of this top, it's just easy, comfortable and loose on. The color is a cream color so almost the same as white, you can definitely wear any colored tank top underneath it. The mesh & floral detail is very intricate and just stunning! I also love that the sleeve openings are bell shaped as well. This top is one that I would wear during those cool Summer days or nights. I loooove it soo much!





Last but not least we have the Sleeveless Chiffon Dress With Asymmetric Hem. This dress is perfect for Summer nights out! I appreciate the cotton top & the elastic waist band because it makes it very comfortable to wear. You could also pair it with a belt to further cinch in your waist. I love the chiffon at the bottom of the dress with the unique asymmetric hem line. Just imagine when the wind blows gently against it, perfection! This dress also has a round neckline & a key hole detail on the back. Not your everyday LBD (little black dress)! There is one little problem I  wanted to share with you all when I carefully inspected this dress. The shoulder stitches were not sewn on very well so they were loose & it created a hole. I am not too sure if it's just my dress but I thought I'd let you all know! It's easily fixed with a needle & thread. 





I hope you enjoyed this haul! These are all definitely great clothing pieces for the Summer time & I absolutely loved all of them. Plus it's always fun to find new online sites to shop from! Thank you so much for reading & we shall speak very soon. Take care and have a fantastic day!

Love, Linda


Items Mentioned:
Floral Semi-sheer Chiffon Kimono
Vintage High Waist Lace Shorts
Floral Crocheted Mesh Blouse
Fashion Sleeveless Chiffon Dress With Asymmetric Hem

Visit Oasap's Online Shop:
http://www.oasap.com/

Oasap Giveaway ♥♥
Prize: One lucky subscriber will win a $30 shopping credit to Oasap's online store! 
Watch my haul video here to find out how you can enter:

♥ I partnered with Oasap to bring you this great giveaway. All the clothes in this haul were kindly provided by Oasap. All views & opinions are my own. Thank you so much for your love & support! :)

1 comment:

  1. We provide great quality kurti tops and capris for as well as corporate kurtis and office wear kurtas kurtas for women

    ReplyDelete