Wednesday 25 June 2014

H&M Summer 2014 Make Up Haul!


Hi Loves! Today's post is a haul from H&M's NEW Summer 2014 make up collection. Over the weekend, my sisters & I did a little shopping there and I couldn't help myself when I saw the new make up collection! I also picked up a few jewelry pieces as well which I will share with you on the next post! Let's see what I picked up below!!


Excited to share with you all! 


I have never tried H&M brushes before & this one totally caught my eye.


As you can probably tell, this brush is very densely packed & the bristles look like they are in there quite nicely, no shedding or loose bristles. The handle is matte black.


It kind of reminds me of my fave Real Techniques foundation brush but just a tad bit smaller.


The brush feels super soft & I like how the brush has a slight curve to it & is not completely flat.


Very excited to test this brush out and I am sure it will do great things when applying my bb/cc creams or even liquid foundation! What really sold me was on the back of the packaging it said "made in South Korea" & as we all know Korea is known for their make up products!


Next item I picked up was this eye shadow brush from the range "selected". I needed another flat shadow brush because I only have 1 in my collection, can you believe it?! This was $5.95 CAD. 


The brush is super cute & feels so incredibly soft and pretty well packed. It does not feel cheap or flimsy at all.


LOVE the color of it as well, gold details & cream how adorable!


I wanted this eye pen in "pink" because I thought it would work well as a base or even for the inner eye corners to brighten them up!


Love the simplicity of the packaging.


It comes with a clear cap & it is retractable so no sharpening required!



When swatched, the eye pen glided on very smoothly to a champagne-pink shade and was very pretty & shimmery.


The last 2 items I picked up were lippies! This is the matte lipstick in "landinski" which is a matte plum purple shade. I don't have anything like this in my collection so I definitely had to pick it up!


Again, very clean-simple packaging. The bottom shows you what shade the lipstick is, which I like! The lipstick tube itself doesn't feel cheap & doesn't feel high end, it's right in the middle- if that makes any sense haha.


This lipstick smells very nice, like berries! It was very easy/smooth to twist up & down. 



The lipstick glided on very smoothly, definitely matte & pigmented. The only thing I noticed was that the color was a bit lighter than what the bullet looked like. Very pretty color!!


Last but not least I picked up the lip tint by H&M. I've searched online about this item and have heard good things! Do you guys notice that all of their make up items come in this cute clear plastic box? I think it's amazing because it keeps the product clean & you can see what's inside of it!


These remind me of the oh so popular, OCC lip tars!


Comes in a squeezable plastic tube.



This is what the inside looks like, easy squeeze out tube!


Usually with lip tints, you only need just the teeniest bit- a little goes a long way. This tint does not have any smell to it at all!


WOW! Is that crazy pigmented or what?! That one little dot above gave me that much pigmentation!! How gorgeous! Looks super smooth as well.


Lip tints are great for the Summer time, since you are out & about! I decided to test it & wipe it with a tissue after a minute or so and this was the outcome. It definitely left a tint behind, love!!

This wraps up my H&M Summer 2014 Make Up Haul. So far, I am super impressed with everything I hauled today. I'm super excited to test it out for a longer period of time so I will definitely be using these items in the weeks to come! 

I hope you enjoyed this haul & let me know if there are any items that you want me to do a full review on. As always, thank you so much for reading! Have a great day.

Love, Linda


Watch my haul video here:



















No comments:

Post a Comment