Thursday 26 June 2014

H&M Summer 2014 Jewelry Haul!


Hello my Darlings! Welcome to the 2nd part of my H&M haul. Today's post is a haul from H&M's NEW Summer 2014 jewelry collection.


I am obsessed with jewelry & I cannot wait to share with you what I had picked up! ^___^


First jewelry piece I picked up were these dainty silver rings & they were $5.95 CAD. These rings have rigid edges to them which gives them more personality to such a simple ring.


I love it for the Summer time because it's so easy to wear & great for layering with other rings. The pack comes with 2 different size rings big & small so that you can wear it as a normal or midi ring.


Next item I picked up was one that I thought was so unique & definitely caught my eyes! These earrings were $6.95.


You wear it as a stud & it has these cascading crystals that create a half moon shaped when worn. I love it so much & they are very light weight and comfy on. Great for dressing up your ears :)


Lately I have been obsessed with dainty jewelry & the rest of the items I am hauling today is just that! This necklace is $6.95.


It's a gold dainty necklace with 4 crystal encrusted floral pendants on it. Looks so beautiful on, gives it that elegant touch!


I thought this jewelry pack was such a good deal! You get a pair of earrings, bracelet & necklace all for $9.95, awesome!! Plus the gold encrusted crystal heart pendant is so adorable.





You can definitely wear all these together or paired with other jewelry pieces in your currently collection.


I've been searching for a necklace like this in silver for the longest time, so when I found it at H&M I was so happy! This dainty silver bar necklace is $3.95, so inexpensive!!


What I love about this necklace is that the bar is cut in a way that the light bounces off of the grooves to make it look sparkly & shiny.


These bracelets are the exact same style as the necklace above & I loved the bar so much that I picked these up as well in gold & rose gold. Again, it's crazy how these are only $3.95 each! 


I am so in love with these! They are so simple but very pretty. You can wear it both together to mix metals or even pair it with other bracelets you have or even your fave watch, LOVE IT!!

I hope you enjoyed my H&M Summer 2014 Jewelry Haul! You will be seeing me wearing all of these jewelry pieces during the Summer season. They are all so easy to throw on & layer with other jewelry pieces and not to mention all very light weight as well. With the summer heat, I love wearing light dainty jewelry!

Thank you so much for reading & hope you have a great day!

Love, Linda


Watch my jewelry haul here:
















No comments:

Post a Comment