Monday 2 June 2014

May Favourites 2014! ♥ ♥ ♥


Hi Darlings! These are my absolute faves for the month of May. I still can't believe it is June already! Time is flying by quick this year. 



Morinaga matcha cake :: FruTips assorted fruit candy :: H&M knitted cardigan black marble :: H&M cards/coin zip up pouch :: Naruko narcissus defense UV brightening essence SPF 35 :: Magic hair pad :: Rimmel apocalips lip lacquer big bang :: ZA liquid eyeliner :: Daiso long handled razor :: Sonia Kashuk spoolie brush :: Ecotools angled eyeliner brush :: Elf blush pink passion :: Elf eyelash curler :: OPI natural base coat :: NYX lipstick tea rose :: Sexy look intensive repairing black cotton mask


I hope you enjoy my May faves & thank you so much for reading & watching. Wishing you all a awesome JUNE!! Mmuah. ^___^

Love, Linda


Watch my May Favourites video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment