Wednesday 4 June 2014

Night Time Faves+PJ Haul!!


HELLO MY LOVES! I was in desperate need of new PJ's so I went to, of course F21 because who wants to spend a fortune on sleep wear. In this video I show you my all time night time faves & cute PJ's I picked up! Hope you enjoy ^___^


-Nivea lip butter, raspberry rose
-Chapters Indigo mini hearts mug
-Vaseline total moisture dry skin pure oat extract lotion
-Sexy look intensive repairing black cotton mask


-Calvin Klein Multi-pack microfibre bikinis
-Forever 21 bonjour mon amour nightdress
-Forever 21 pillow fight champion nightdress
-Forever 21 I need my beauty sleep pj set

What are your night time faves or where do you like to purchase your PJ's from? I would love to know! Thanks so much for reading!! Mmmuah.

Love, Linda

Watch the full video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment