Monday 1 September 2014

Manicure Monday: OPI I Theodora You


Happy Monday & Labour Day long weekend my loves! Today's Mani Monday is a very special one to me. Today, September 1st is my 1 year wedding anniversary & this is the polish I wore for my wedding last year! Let's check out OPI's I Theodora You (such a cute name & perfect for the big day) down below!


"I Theodora You" is a pretty, sheer, soft, light, baby pink shade. 



I applied 3 coats to get the polish to full opacity, since it is a sheer polish. Very easy sheer polish to work with. Formula glided on my nails effortlessly with no streaking! Even without top coat, it left my nails with a beautiful shine. Of course, I still went ahead and applied a coat of my out the door top coat.


OPI's I Theodora You is such a classic, clean & the perfect polish for bridal wear. This is probably a polish I would reach for constantly because of how chic it makes my fingers/hands look! 

Thank you so much for reading & I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

Time to go celebrate with my darling hubby❤

Love, Linda



Allan, I feel so lucky & grateful that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. Thank you so much for an amazing 1st year of marriage. Not one day goes by where you don't make me laugh and feel so loved. I love you so much my best friend & better half. Happy Anniversary Babe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment