Sunday 21 September 2014

Annie's Way Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brighting Jelly Mask Review


Hi Darlings! If you guys have been following me for awhile, you know that I love my paper masks. When YesStyle gave me the opportunity to try out one of their Annie's Way "Jelly Mask" I was so incredibly excited to do so!! Never tried a jelly mask before, have you?? ^___^


On YesStyle's website this mask is $24.90. 

Product claims are:
- whitening
- moisturizing
- minimizes fine lines
- leaves skin radiantly bright
- suitable for dark & dry skin


Came with a cute & informative box around the mask!




There are 6 jelly masks in the collection:

- Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brighting (the one I am reviewing)
- Aloe Moisturizing
- Q10 Anti-Aging
- Lavender Relaxing
- Honey Deep Moisturizing
- Italy Red Wine (ohh la la!)


When you purchase any of the Annie's Way Jelly Mask on YesStyle, you will receive a free spatula to help you apply & remove the mask.


Has Annie's Way logo on it as well. Pretty pink butterfly!


The spatula is a must when applying & removing the jelly mask. It is made out of a flexible plastic with the slightest curve to the "spoon/spatula" area.


How to use the jelly mask:

1) Cleanse face
2) Apply toner as base
3) Apply jelly mask evenly w/ spatula about 0.3-0.5 cm thickness


4) After 30-40 mins. remove the jelly mask w/ the spatula by scraping gently & wipe off spatula w/ tissue
5) Rinse face with water & apply moisturizer and what you usually use
6) Use 2X per week or as needed.


The packaging of the jelly mask is very simple and clean. It comes in a clear, sturdy plastic jar, with the Annie's Way butterfly logo imprinted on the twist cap. 


On the back of the jar, it shows you the ingredients & instructions of use.


The mask also came with this awesome sticker! When you peel it off and open the mask it has the word "void" on the jar so that you cannot return or resell once it has been opened. Genius!


There is a plastic seal that completely covers the jelly mask to protect it. Also, there is 250ml of product so it is a pretty decent amount in there! The texture of the jelly mask is pretty much like a softer version of jello or a gel texture. Spreads effortlessly onto the face as well & no significant scent, just a clean smell.


After trying & testing out this mask for about a week, I can definitely say that IT'S THE BEST THING EVER!! I love how easy & fun it is to use. As soon as I apply the jelly mask to my face, I love that immediate cooling sensation is gives to my skin. It feels so nice, refreshing and oh so relaxing! After removing the mask, it left my skin looking so bright, radiant & gorgeous! My skin looked like it had a healthy glow to it. My pores looked minimized & the mask removed a bit of my blackheads around my nose area. It was not a lifesaver to remove your blackheads but it did minimize the look of my pores.  Also, the jelly mask was very gentle on my skin, it did not irritate it at all. 

Overall, I am completely obsessed with the Annie's Way Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brighting Jelly Mask. It left my skin looking pretty amazing! So bright, soft, moisturized & supple! I would highly recommend this to everyone who's skin is dull & tired looking & just needs that extra boost and lift! IT'S AMAZING.

I hope this review & demo was helpful to you. As always, thank you so much for reading! Have a fantastic day!!

Love, Linda


PS: Thank you so much to YesStyle for providing me with the Annie's Way Jelly Mask to review for you all!

Annie's Way Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brighting Jelly Mask: http://bit.ly/1v6Ghg1
Annie's Way Jelly Masks: http://bit.ly/1wWVzIm


Watch my full review & demo here:



No comments:

Post a Comment